Nasco Basu is a Lyophilized Bio rich product based on a selective strain of beneficial bacteria, Bacillus spp. (Min. CFU 5 x107cells/gm.)
- Improve the fertility of soil.
- Solubilise insoluble phosphorous in soluble form to uptake in plant.
- Phosphorous is an essential element for cell division and growth.
- It is required for photosynthesis, sugar and starch production, energy transfer and movement of carbohydrates within the plant and reproduction.
- Essential element for the germination and growth of seed, growth of root, flowers and fruits.
- Reduce the red and purple blots on leaf surface.
- Reduce the curling of leaves and breaking of petioles and bluish green colour of leaves.
- Decrease the premature fall of leaves, flower buds and fruits.
- Most important use is to increase the resistant power and health of soil, root, plant and yield and restore the immunity.
- Balance and control the physiological and metabolism activity.
- Solubilise micro and macro nutrient in the soil to uptake for plants.
- Increase the porosity of soil and decompose the agriculture waste.
- Induce the tolerance against adverse environmental stress.
- Totally organic product, no side effects, so safe for all plants and lives.
Crops: For all crops
Nasco Basu dissolves in sufficient water, kept minimum six hours before application. Apply by irrigation, drip and drenching or as per requirement of crop
Quality & CFU count of BIO PHOSPHATE products stable only on properly storage in cool and dry place and strictly avoid direct or indirect sunlight, radiation and mishandling of any.
This organic product should not be used for the purpose of pesticide, fungicide, insecticide and fertilizer.