- Zinc is an essential micronutrient required for the growth of crops with crucial roles throughout the plant including in the transformation of carbohydrates, chlorophyll formation, the growth hormone auxin and enzymatic reactions. Zinc can mobilise to some extent within the plant with the degree of mobilisation. Thus Zinc is an essential micronutrient for plant life.
- Convert the insoluble zinc sulphides, zinc oxide and zinc carbonates into available Zn+ (zinc) to the plants
- Zinc is an essential nutrient required for the functioning of a large number of enzymes involved in the growth and reproduction of plant.
- It is required for the synthesis and functioning of chlorophyll.
- It is involved in the plant hormone system and as a catalyst for the plant growth regulator, auxine.
- Prevent the shortened internodes with excessive branching, dark green deformed leaves.
- Reduce the stunted growth, yellowing of mesophyll of leaves, necrosis of older leaves and defective fruiting.
- Most important use is to increase the resistant power and health of soil, root, plant and yield and restore the immunity.
- Balance and control the physiological and metabolism activity.
- Solubilise micro and macro nutrient in the soil to uptake for plants.
- Increase the porosity of soil and decompose the agriculture waste.
- Induce the tolerance against adverse environmental stress.
- Totally organic product, no side effects, so safe for all plants and lives.
Crops: For all crops
Dissolve in sufficient water, kept minimum six hour before application. (Add jaggery for better result). Apply by irrigation, drip and drenching or as per crop conveniences.
Quality & CFU count of BIO ZINC products stable only on properly storage in cool and dry place and strictly avoid direct or indirect sunlight, radiation and mishandling of any.
This organic product should not be used for the purpose of pesticide, fungicide and insecticide.