- Phosphorus is one of the major plant nutrients in the soil. It is a constituent of plant cells, essential for cell division and development of the growing tip of the plant. For this reason it is vital for seedlings and young plants.
- Improve the fertility of soil.
- Solubilise insoluble phosphorous in soluble form to uptake in plant.
- It is required for photosynthesis, sugar and starch production, energy transfer and movement of carbohydrates within the plant and reproduction.
- Reduce the red and purple blots on leaf surface, curling of leaves and breaking of petioles and bluish green colour of leaves.
- Decrease the premature fall of leaves, flower buds and fruits.
- Other Uses
- Most important use is to increase the resistant power and health of soil, root, plant and yield and restore the immunity.
- Balance and control the physiological and metabolism activity.
- Increase the porosity of soil and decompose the agriculture waste.
- Totally organic product, no side effects, so safe for all plants and lives.
Crops : For all crops
Dissolve in sufficient water, kept minimum six hour before application. (Add jaggery for better result). Apply by irrigation, drip and drenching or as per crop conveniences.
Quality & CFU count of BIO PHOSPHATE products stable only on properly storage in cool and dry place and strictly avoid direct or indirect sunlight, radiation and mishandling of any.
Caution: This organic product should not be used for the purpose of pesticide, fungicide and insecticide.