Bio Azoto is a Lyophilized bio-fertilizer based on the selective strains of nitrogen-fixing bacteria Azotobacter. (Min.CFU 5x107 cells/gm.)
- Nitrogen is an important constituent of protein and protoplasm and essential for the growth of plants. Its shortage leads to yellowish of leaves and stoppage of growth. Its present in moderate doses is essential for plant growth and fruiting.
- Improve the fertility of soil.
- Fix the atmospheric nitrogen continuously.
- A very important constituent of amino acid, proteins and nucleic acids.
- Nitrogen is the most crucial nutrient in the constitution of many vitamin, hormones and chlorophyll.
- Increase the cell division, lateral buds, stems and flowering.
- Most important use is to increase the resistant power and health of soil, root, plant and yield and restore the immunity.
- Balance and control the physiological and metabolism activity.
- Solubilise micro and macro nutrient in the soil to uptake for plants.
- Increase the porosity of soil and decompose the agriculture waste.
- Induce the tolerance against adverse environmental stress.
- Totally organic product, no side effects, so safe for all plants and lives.
Crop: For all crops
Dissolve in sufficient water, kept minimum six hour before application. (Add jaggery for better result). Apply by irrigation, drip and drenching or as per crop conveniences.
Quality & CFU count of BIO AZOTO products stable only on properly storage in cool and dry place and strictly avoid direct or indirect sunlight, radiation and mishandling of any.
This organic product should not be used for the purpose of pesticide, fungicide and insecticide.