Fulfilling the Vision, Mission & objectives defined, is of the prime importance for NASCO. NASCO works to provide good quality Bio-Organic-Natural agricultural inputs for organic farming. Taking a leap ahead in projecting the core theme of this society of providing the adequate resources to the agro user for better yield & preservation of the fertility of agricultural land, an adequate & sequential channel of distribution of the product by NASCO has been conceptualized.
NASCO would adopt following marketing strategy.
- The different co-operative societies working in the field of distribution of the fertilizer shall be associated with, for providing a link to the distribution channel at the national level.
- The sugar producing co-operative societies shall be linked and emphasized upon for the adoption of the product for the use by sugar producing farmers.
- Different boards, Govt. & non-Govt. Institutions shall also be contacted & our product shall be highlighted. The proposed boards are as follows: National horticulture board, Coconut development board, Spice board of India, Gujarat state marketing board, National oil seed and vegetable oil development board, coffee board, Rubber board, Tea board, National Tea board, National fruit & vegetable research & promotion board, Agriculture marketing board etc.
- The Different distributer and Dealer networks in Gujarat, Maharashtra, M.P., Tamilnadu, Kerala and other state of India simultaneously.
- The prominent agriculturist & the large organic farm owners shall also form a part of marketing chain.
- NASCO shall also export its product to cater to international market.